Terms & Conditions
Skip Load Limit
The load limit for a Auskip bin is 1250kg. The G.V.M or total weight of the Trailer limit is 2000kg. Overloaded bins may be weighed and a penalty of $15 per 100kg applied. If the order was processed via credit card then the customers credit card will be charged the relevant amount
Hazardous Materials such as Asbestos may not be placed in Auskip bins.
Full List of Terms & Conditions
It is important that Hirers use our Mobile Skip Trailers carefully.
Upon placement of an order with Auskip for the hire of a Auskip bin, the Hirer agrees to the following terms and conditions as part of the Rental Agreement.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions, please contact auskip.com.au
TO THE CUSTOMER:
The terms and conditions are part of this legally binding agreement, including hirer’s disclaimer from all liability for injury and damage.
1. The following are considered hazardous waste and are not acceptable for disposal in the Auskip Skip Bin.
– Radioactive waste
– Medical waste
– Grease trap waste
– Contaminated soil
– Used Oil Filters
– Containers Filled with Oil
– Asbestos: *Asbestos is a very dangerous substance. Incorrect disposal of asbestos may lead to criminal prosecution. The Hirer is liable for any asbestos found in the trailer skip. The cost of disposal of asbestos is the liability of the hirer, and may amount to thousands of dollars.
- Auskip Tipper Trailers are made for General Waste. They are not made for Heavy Waste such as CONCRETE, DIRT, BRICKS, ROCKS, RUBBLE, SAND, SOIL, TILES or anything along those lines. Heavy waste must make up no more than 2 Wheelbarrow Loads per skip bin. NO SPRING MATTRESSES OR CAR TYRES 3.The maximum weight of the 6.0m³ trailer contents must not exceed 1250kg. Contents exceeding 1250kg will breach the allowable limit imposed by Roads Authorities for this type of trailer.Trailers may be weighed upon return to the Auskip site. Overloading will incur additional charges at a rate of $20 per 100kg, or part thereof.4. Fines: The Hirer is liable for any fines imposed on the trailer skip whilst in possession of the Hirer. Examples include fines from Roads Authorities for illegal parking of the trailer bin, or fines from the Environmental Protection Agency for overloading the trailer or failing to secure the load.5. Hirer will contact Auskip as soon as possible if the trailer is involved in an accident. Cancellations or changes to bookings for our bins must be made at least 3 days prior to the delivery date of our bins or you will be charged the full amount.
When Skip bin is delivered by Auskip;
- Auskip is not liable for: (a) any loss or damage (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis) from any act, omission, or breach of this agreement or any law or regulation by the Hirer, its officers, or employees or any person permitted by the Hirer to use the trailer,
(b) any claims by any person for injury to person or property, including consequential loss, arising from the use of the trailer.
17. The owner (Auskip) shall not be liable for any injuries caused to the Hirer, their agents or any third parties arising out of the use of the trailer during the hire period.
18. The owner (Auskip) shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising out of the use of the trailer or inability to use the trailer.
19. The Hirer is liable if the trailer is stolen, damaged or involved in an accident during the period of hire, whilst the trailer is both attached and detached from any vehicle. Any items carried or stored in the trailer are entirely the Hirer’s responsibility, as are any accidents arising from the use of the trailer or any injury sustained to the Hirer or any other third party.
20. The Hirer agrees to pay Auskip in full the value of the trailer should it be stolen / lost / destroyed / confiscated / impounded. This amount shall become payable at the end of the hire period. Auskip reserves the right to charge the full daily hire rate to the Hirer until such monies are paid in full.
21. The Hirer agrees to pay Auskip the full costs of any repairs or replacement parts of the trailer should the trailer be damaged or have parts stolen from it during the period of hire. These repairs/parts shall be undertaken / supplied by an authorised Auskip agent and charged accordingly.
22. The Hirer shall inform Auskip if the equipment is in need of any repairs or adjustment, and shall not authorise any person to carry out any repairs or adjustments without prior consent from Auskip. The trailer is used at the Hirer’s own risk, and the manufacturer’s stated tolerances must not be exceeded.
23. The Hirer must inspect the trailer and agrees to the trailer is in good. The Hirer agrees that the rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
24. The Hirer also agrees that in the event of the trailer not being returned to Auskip at the end of the hire period that copies of the documentation supplied to Auskip for identification purposes can be passed to the Police to assist in their investigations.
25. Any trailer not returned at the end of the hire period will be reported to the police as stolen and the hirer will be deemed to be unlawfully in possession of the trailer from the expiry time of the signed hire agreement.
26. The Hirer also agrees to pay solicitors fee’s and court costs involved on behalf of Auskip in their having to take any legal action to recover either the trailer, the value of the trailer or repair costs through the Hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.
27. Trailer will be closed and secured during transport of the trailer. Overfilling the bin or failing to secure the load can lead to fines by Roads Authorities, the EPA, and other regulatory authorities. Any such fines are the responsibility of the Hirer on a solicitor and own client basis.
28. Any amounts outstanding upon collection of skip may result in the contents of the skip being returned to the hirer, on their property.
29. Auskip shall be entitled to serve notices on the address specified on the front of this agreement.
Cancellation and Changes policy
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may want to cancel or change the dates of your booking. If this happens, here’s what you need to do:
All prices on the Auskip website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.